Sunday, June 23, 2013

What is that Product?

So, I have been rambling on about the Zija product and haven't told you much about it! You know that my sweet youngest son has ADHD, which started us using Zija.  Well, I have old, overwhelmed, overweight mommy syndrome and I have found my solution in Zija!  Hands down, without a doubt, I am a Zija user for life!  When I have reached my goal weight, I will not take the weight management supplements any more, and just stay with the nutrition supplement as my daily vitamin same as my son.

What Zija is doing for my nine year old son with ADHD:
Less Anxiety

Nutrients that he doesn't get because he eats a very slim variety of food
Positive Energy (not the hyperactive type we are used to)
Rationale
Controlling side effects of Adderall ADHD medication (he is NOT experiencing any added anxiety, temper tantrums, added depression or loss of appetite-as a matter of fact he wants to eat and is asking for better food)

What Zija is doing for me, 42 year old mother of teenager and child with ADHD without enough time in the day to balance everything:
Less Anxiety
More Patience
Sexual Desire (I got this 2 hours after taking my first dose and had to wait all day to get home to my hubby!)
Drastic and Continuous Weight Loss
Desire to Exercise (I am pretty super busy and exercise is not usually on my mind after running around all day.  Tonight, I couldn't not exercise!)
Allergy Relief
Pain Relief
PMS Relief!!!
Detox (I can feel it and am experiencing it)
Smaller Appetite
Not Thinking About Food ALL DAY!
Hearing My Full Signal
Craving Good-For-Me Foods (like carrots, strawberries and bananas. I don't have a choice, I have to eat them. I am a firm believer that our bodies speak to us, when it needs something it will tell. The challenge is being able to hear what your body is saying.)

Overall, I absolutely LOVE knowing that I am getting complete nutrition without having to keep up with it in the foods I eat.  With Zija I am taking a 100% natural supplement, completely raw making it 100% absorbable and has no fillers.  Zija is the ONLY company using organic moringa oleifera, know as nature’s “miracle tree,” that they grow themselves! It’s packed with 90+ verifiable, cell-ready vitamins, minerals, vital proteins, antioxidants, omega oils, and other benefits. Zija uses the ENTIRE plant as each part provides a different benefit creating a comprehensively unique and better product for your health.  It is super easy to prepare with cold water in the shaker bottle you get with your order and tastes great.  I prepare three at once, in the same bottle, and just dole it out to my family then drink what is left.

I have quite a few pounds to lose so I am following a stepped up weight loss plan morning, noon and before bed.  It is so easy, which prevents me from forgetting any of the steps each day.  I have lost 5 pounds and 3 inches in 3 days.

In your Zija account there is also a weight loss planner.  When you first log in to this tool it asks you for your age, weight, waist measurement and goal weight - then calculates your daily calorie intake to guide you.  You can also log food consumption by meals and it gives you calories, similar to Weight Watchers, making it super easy to stay on track.  My appetite has changed so much I can't seem to spend all of my allotted daily calories because the foods I am craving have so few and because I can hear and I am listening to my full signal.

Zija is simply amazing!

There are three ways to be apart of this... 1. buying product at full retail or 2. becoming a distributor so you can buy product at discount OR earn it FREE every month.  When you become a distributor you can also 3. receive your product FREE and EARN money by sharing this amazing product with all of the people you know and especially the ones you love because you will want them to experience the same amazing results as you!

I am on a mission to get as many people healthy as I can.  And, if that means putting several selfish, money mongering, poison selling companies like McDonald's, Kellogg's and Coke out of business along the way, then so be it.

Please check out my Zija website to read about the benefits.  Feel free to research the Zija company and moringa oleifera!  I did and cannot find one single negative, hence joining to get my product FREE.  And, again, I truly want to be your partner in your healthy journey, so email me any questions!  Include your phone number in your correspondence.

Happy Researching!

No comments:

Post a Comment