Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Day

OMGosh, woke up in the BEST mood this morning. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt happy!  I just feel compelled to share. So, I have been dabbling with Zija for the past month. It has been on the market for almost five years, and I cannot believe with all of the research I do that I had not come across it before. Anyway, I did the weight management system for 4 days last month. LOVED how I felt so I ordered the daily supplement to continue feeling good and I wanted to replace my son's daily vitamin with it so he could have the same vitality I received. He has been diagnosed with ADHD, and these little guys just do not get a good quality of life. We used it for about two weeks and I just couldn't make the financial commitment (all money in our house goes to spending time with the kids and aiding our little one with therapies, superman diet-which you'll hear about tomorrow-and the like). We were off Zija for seven days, man oh man was that a mistake...

The back story to this is we have had our son on a children's liquid vitamin for about nine months to help him find calm and avoid ADHD medication (otherwise know as street drugs!) It worked for a about six months in conjunction with a diet free of artificial additives (colors, sweeteners, preservatives, flavors) and corn syrup. His first four months of school in third grade were the best he had experienced yet. Until January when we finally found out his teacher had been trying to manage him without telling us or school admin everything that was going on and he ended up kicked out of his class and in homeschooling with me. Please remember he is NINE years old. What we determined with the help of his pediatrician was that the rigors of third grade just were too great for him to be able to manage his ADHD on diet, vitamin and behavior management alone. So, okay, with mounting pressure from doctors to put him on medication I finally caved two days before replacing his liquid vitamin with Zija. Putting it simply, we started Adderall (I hate admitting that!) and Zija at the same time.

Okay, now lets get back to this past week being off Zija. My problem with prescription medications are all of the possible side affects - weight loss, depression, suicidal thoughts, hearing voices that are not there, stunted growth, ticks, sleeplessness (not to mention the 60 other indications including death! Prescription medications average 70 sides affects each!!!) All things he is already experiencing as a child with ADHD, right!?! So, we thought GREAT he is not experiencing any of these sides affects, our luck was finally turning around! That was until three days ago I started noticing this exaggerated full body tick with his allergies. What is this? It sparked me to realize the appetite he had had for the past couple of weeks (asking for fruit-which he never does, wanting meat and not constantly pestering for cookies or ice cream) was gone! And, back were the sweet requests. Oh, and sleeping at night, not happening! Two nights ago he was up until 1130p!!! Which meant I was up until 1130p, making for a not so nice mommy yesterday!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What happened to our great luck to not have any side affects with the street drugs we were feeding our 9 year old?  ZIJA! Thank God I was feeling my old sluggish, grumpy, painful self and realized I just needed to jump in and do what was best for my family and myself!

Our full Zija package arrived last night and back on it we are this morning! I think my subconscious mind just knew that we would be back in good business again today and it was ready to be repaired! Hence the amazing mood I am in right now.  So, what I get from Zija is constructive energy, I can literally feel it! I get efficient and peaceful thoughts, which include NOT thinking about food every second! This is a huge problem for me! And, I will sleep well tonight, WOO-HOO! Can't wait!

So, thanks for letting me get it out, I appreciate your listening. I look forward to continuing to share our two years worth of going natural and hope you come back soon. Have a beautifully blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment