Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sorry for the delay in posts!  I having been taking a professional development class four full days a week for the last five weeks.  Tomorrow is my last day!  I just wanted to post quick about the very comfortable day I had...

When my monthly menstruation (aka catamenia, menorrhea, menses, lady friend, that time of the month, etc) is on the way, I (AND my family) totally know it!  I get super cranky, my feet and hands swell up, I have a cry day or two, my body aches all over, I'm extremely tired, my brain gets crazy fuzzy, tummy aches, reduced bladder control and don't get me started on the midsection bloat!  My periods come every three weeks like clockwork!  (Seriously!)  So, I am in pain and cranky a lot of the time because my PMS is a solid week before each cycle and for the first couple of days after I start.  And, it has only become much worse as I age. 

Since I have started taking Zija almost two months ago, my periods have been barely noticeable!  (Again, SERIOUSLY!)  Thank, God!  Not only is my swelling and bloating barely there, my other symptoms are so much less bothersome and my flow is substantially reduced (amount and length.)  I can actually lace my fingers together completely and with no pain.

A second sorry for talking about such a serious and uncomfortable subject!  But, if you are suffering with any premenstral syndrom, you really do not have to!  Zija SuperMix is an all natural, completely bioalive (complete absorption into your body), raw, organic, whole nutrient.  It is allergenic free including gluten.  It is excellent for helping with MANY ailments as it works on a cellular level.  It is even know to cure diseases because of its restorative features.  I highly recommend it if you are suffering with pain or discomfort.  CLICK HERE to get more information.  Make sure to check out the Moringa tab to see information on the proprietary ingredient moringa oleifera.

Here is why you should NOT take a drug store medication for your PMS...
Tylenol
Check out the 40+ things that interact with YAZ birth control including Tylenol!
Prozac (yes, they may put you on this for PMS)
Interactions of Xanax (again, found they may put you on for PMS/PMDD)
My links are forwarded from webmd.com, a trusted and widely used medical website.

WOW, No Thank You!  Please do NOT take these poisons/drugs, balancing your body will allow you to feel better!  Try Zija for 30 days, with full money back guarantee!  You CAN feel full body better NATURALLY!  Drink Life In!

I am not a medical practitioner!  Rather a civilian practitioner of natural remedies sharing my success stories and the research I use to substantiate these alternative methods to keep my family and myself healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment